Saturday 14 April 2012

First post Blues

Wow, Created a Blog. How 00's  of me, and with that, i'm not saying i'm from MI5.
...
That didn't work did it. Anywho, Thank you, Panda, for the recommendation. I'll use this blog as a way to keep tabs on the films i've seen recently, and maybe even go over my back catalog and let the world know.
So, since the start of 2012, I've seen the following shows at Cinema's or on stage:
A Seperation, Melancholia, Extreamly Loud Incredibly Close, How to Train your Dragon : The Arena Spectacular, The Hunger Games, The Raid, Sondheim's Company, Arrietty (Subbed), War Horse, Presumed Guilty, The Skin I Live In, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (US), Hugo (2D + 3D), Casablanca, The Maltese Falcon, Chronicle, The Artist, The Descendants.
I'm sure there's two or three more that I've miss placed the ticket too, and as it turns out, might not have been that memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment